Changing Your Mailing Address


In order for the Maryland State Retirement Agency to mail your annual 1099-R tax document, the bi-annual Retiree News and Notes newsletter and advice slips, it is important that you notify the Retirement Agency when you change your mailing address.  Just log into mySRPS to update your contact information. Click here for more information about mySRPS. 

You can also change your address but completing Form 77: Contact Information Change Request