Adjustment Reporting


FAQs about Payroll Data Changes

What is a Form 714: Current and Prior Period Hours Adjustment?

This form allows you to make changes to pay records you’ve already reported.

You can change contributions, actual hours worked, standard hours, actual salary, and the annualized salary.

When do I use it?

Any time you need to change a pay record. Error corrections, check cancellations, and retroactive salary adjustments all require a Form 714.